I have a Samsung J3 2017 model and the Google play store has disappeared completely i.e. it does not appear in settings>apps>enabled or settings >apps>disabled. It has literally disappeared !
    Also when I try to access anything google related I get any error message saying that it wont run without google play services which are not supported by my device or my device is not compatible but when you go into settings>apps it says google play services are installed and enabled.
    My software is up to date and I have at least 1GB of space.
    I have run out of ideas.
    Has anyone got any advice ?
    03-16-2019 06:23 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you go to the Google Play Services app page on your computer browser, then click Installed, do you see your J3 in the device list? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.gms&hl=en_US
    03-16-2019 06:46 PM
    Hi, thanks for your reply.
    Yes it does appear in the device list, I selected it and clicked on install and got the following message 'Google Play services will be installed on your device soon' . I had tried this yesterday on my phone and got the same message, 24 hours later and no change.
    On my phone in settings>apps>show system apps>Google play services it shows as 'installed' but the options 'Disable' and 'Force Stop' are both greyed out.
    03-16-2019 08:07 PM
    Try wiping the cache partition: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-34505
    03-16-2019 09:12 PM
    B. Diddy...I have gone to the play.google.com link you provided and my phone (Huawei P9 Lite) is on the list. If I click install is says it will install it to my phone shortly but nothing happens. Google play services is on my apps list but I can't access it anywhere. Google play store has disappeared. I am desperate to sort this issue out as I need Gmail and WhatsApp for business purposes. I can't access Gmail and WhatsApp needs updating in 3 days and I can't update. Starting to panic.
    03-20-2019 02:02 AM
    B. Diddy...I have gone to the play.google.com link you provided and my phone (Huawei P9 Lite) is on the list. If I click install is says it will install it to my phone shortly but nothing happens. Google play services is on my apps list but I can't access it anywhere. Google play store has disappeared. I am desperate to sort this issue out as I need Gmail and WhatsApp for business purposes. I can't access Gmail and WhatsApp needs updating in 3 days and I can't update. Starting to panic.
    See response in your other thread: https://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...lay-store.html
    03-20-2019 10:20 AM