Hello!

Soo I had my samsung phone an 3 year old i think.I can remember what did I do to my phone maybe factory resetet it idk.Today i whanted to recover my minecraft world from my phone because i had loots of memoreys in that world.I puget it in my pc and it was charging.After 15 mins i turned my phone and see if do i still have the world.And of course not.I oppened "My files" thing and seen that there is acoualy to files on my phone.Tryed to see on my pc but still no files.I would send you the links of the pictures but its not allowing me to do so.
    Is there a way to get thouse files back or do i need to factory reset.BTW do u guys have a good free file recovery app?
    03-17-2019 04:37 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's hard to provide advice since you're not sure if you did a factory reset or not. A factory reset would have wiped your phone, so you wouldn't be able to retrieve any of that data.

Which Samsung phone is it? Did you have an SD card in it?

There are no good free file recovery programs for a device that has been factory reset.
    03-17-2019 10:51 AM