Okay. So I have a very psychic ex. Theres an op ...but he doesn't care. Ever since I left him, he has my galaxy s9, hacked!! He is always reading (ecen replying to) my texts, listening to my calls (I know bc he reiterated almost word for word to a neutral friend, a private pgone convo I had with someone that I had when I was home alone!), all my passwords have been changed several times, i turn my location off yet some how he always knows where I'm at, ect. Can anyone PLEASE help me get him (& keep him) OUT of my phone!!
    03-20-2019 08:59 PM
    I suggest the police would be useful here. It's illegal to be stalking people...
    belodion likes this.
    03-20-2019 09:33 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Make sure you no longer share any accounts or phone lines with him. Change all of your sensitive passwords to something that no one who knows you can guess easily, and make sure you turn on 2-factor authentication wherever possible. Be careful about what you post on social media, because that's often how stalkers know what you're doing and what you're saying -- it's usually not a true hack (psycho exes are often dumber than a bag of hammers, so it's unlikely that he was able to do a Mr. Robot and hack your phone).

But most of all, as Tim1954 said, sic the police on him.
    03-21-2019 01:32 AM
    Go to your provider. Get a new SIM card and factory reset your phone without restore. Add your apps back one by one. Enable 2fa as above and change all passwords. Intercepting private communication without dual party consent is illegal in most states, so after checking your laws, call the p. Good luck.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-21-2019 07:09 AM