tThis ring tone has always worked before but recently it stopped working when a person calls me from their home phone rather than their cell phone
    03-22-2019 06:46 PM
    What? What phone do you have? When you say, "it stopped working... calls from home rather than cell" you mean their contact was assigned a ringtone and it should ring the same for them no matter where they are calling from? or it stopped working after they called you one time from their home and now it doesn't work for their contact at all? I've never heard of it but was the ringtone controversial at all or under copy right, could Zedge have pulled it? Can you still find it on Zedge? Have you tried to assign it again?
    03-22-2019 09:38 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Instead of using the Zedge app, find the ringtone on the Zedge.net website (using the browser) and download the mp3 file directly from the site. Then use a file manager app to move that file to the /Ringtones directory on the phone's Internal Storage. Now go to the Contacts app, select that contact, tap Menu, then Select Ringtone, and make sure that ringtone is selected.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-23-2019 01:03 AM