is there a "safe" setting I can turn off so my assistant can speak to me in a vernacular I am more comfortable with? I want her to be able to swear if the occasion warrants. I'd like her to be able to"flirt" or talk to me like a friend would.
    03-23-2019 05:05 AM
    hello? wtf? answered every 9 seconds my ***
    03-23-2019 05:23 AM
    To answer your question, No.

As for your remark, we are average people like your self and are here as a hobby because we enjoy Android. Foul language and insulting remarks may get you banned. Please be respectful and have a pleasant day.
    03-23-2019 05:28 AM
    cool. don't believe I WAS being offensive to anyone. I simply wanted my assistant to say "crap, you ok?" if I tell it I dropped an anvil on my foot. Not to have it wandering around the web like a drunken sailor on leave... just for my own personal giggle. I wouldn't want it on ALL the time, I have kids, and IM A FIREFIGHTER PARAMEDIC, so I don't allow language to just fly unchecked/ unfiltered, from my own gaping orifice. no need to get all "banny", I literally JUST JOINED, ten minutes ago....
    tough crowd...
    03-23-2019 05:42 AM
    tough crowd...
    No no, but we do have rules about profane language because we aim to be a family-friendly site. You cannot be expected to have known that in advance, so please don't be deterred, and welcome as a new member.

The 'answered every 9sec' thing probably means that a post is being made every 9sec on average or something like that. New threads in Ask A Question will be answered as quickly as possible, but as @VidJunky said, we're all volunteers. We live in various time zones, have different levels of knowledge, and are not necessarily free to offer answers immediately.
    VidJunky likes this.
    03-23-2019 06:58 AM