Hi, im facing a weird problem with my P9 lite mini,when i use my headphones the sound from the youtube app is way lower at max than the sound from youtube opened in google chrome, chrome plays youtube videos with 20-25% louder volume at max than the youtube app, same thing happens with the default music player too, i instaled aimp app from store and is way louder at maximum volume than the default music player, this problem occurs just when i use my headphones and it doesnt matter what kind of heaphones i use, when using the phone's speaker the volume is the same on all apps.

What can i do to increase the volume on youtube app, is very annoying
    03-25-2019 02:19 PM
    It's called hearing protection, and it's there in some apps. If you pump a lot of audio directly into your ears, it will permanently affect your hearing, so some developers cut the audio level if the app detects headphones. (Talk to someone wearing hearing aids to see if you really want to cause that to yourself.)

Tryst me - having to say "huh?" all the way through a conversation is a lot more annoying.
    03-26-2019 12:14 PM