One feature on my old Droid Turbo 2 that I took for granted when I got my Note 9 was being able to turn the flashlight on and off by shaking the phone in a Karate Chop manner; even if it was locked. I didn't realize how much I used that feature until I didn't have it. I work as night security for an office building and use my phone for everything from taking reports to notating on floor diagrams the Note 9 has made me even more productive than I was before. No thank to Bixby, it sucks compared to other P.A. apps. But being able to flick the flashlight on without having to tap, tap, tap the screen made the phone, visibly, a tool rather than a luxury in my line of work. I have figured out how to remap the Bixby button to turn on the flashlight OR turn it off but it will not toggle the flashlight i.e. I want; "IF Bixby button is pressed, THEN toggle flashlight status." Thus if it's off, turn it on and if it's on, turn it off. Doesn't seem like too large of a request when one considers that my old phone did it with a Karate Chop.... I'd even accept "Double tap flashlight on, Single tap flashlight off" since I'm not using Bixby ever anyway. Any Ideas?
    03-26-2019 07:59 PM
    I used a Bixby remapper on my Samsung. There are tons of apps for it. Does everything you described.
    03-27-2019 12:37 AM