Recently I've been having an issue where I take video with the Filmic Pro app, and when I delete video files, the files appear to be removed from the app but the storage isn't cleared. In the "Storage Analysis" in the system settings, the "Other" folder contains dozens of GBs, seemingly the same amount that was used in the Filmic Pro app. I have tried clearing the system cache, deleting the dumpstate/logcat using *#9900#, tracking down the seemingly invisible files with Google's Files Go... This has happened before and the issue seemed to clear up on its own after several days, but I use the phone to record video for jobs, and I can't afford to go days with my phone full-to-bursting with mysterious, irremovable files. Someone please help!
    03-26-2019 11:08 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! How are you deleting the videos? Does the app you're using to delete have some kind of Trash/Recycle Bin feature?
    RufusT Firefly likes this.
    03-26-2019 11:21 PM
    crooOOOW!

Thanks for the speedy response. I delete vids via the Samsung Gallery App where all of my other media lives, but Filmic Pro does not have a recycle bin. I've been using it for nearly a year and this problem is a recent development.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-27-2019 12:36 AM
    "You know you want me baby!"

Does the Gallery app have a recycle bin? What if you use My Files or some other file manager app to delete the actual video files from wherever Filmic Pro saves them?
    03-27-2019 10:48 AM