i accidently moved some files from device storage to external memory , so encrypted picture (in clean master private gallery) has been all deleted , how can i get them back please
    how cn i find the encrypted file and how to disycripted??
    03-28-2019 03:35 PM
    If you move the file back to the original storage location it should still be able to be decrypted in whatever app you used to encrypt it or use as a private folder. Unless the move was done from within the very same app, it won't work unless the file is exactly where the app expects it to be.
    03-28-2019 05:12 PM
    And then unencrypt all the pictures, copy them out of CM, uninstall CM*, and put them back wherever you want them.

*CM, and any other app by Cheetah Software, should not be on your phone! It's known that their apps send your data to their server - contacts, emails, passwords, everything. If you must have your pictures encrypted, find a different app to use.
    03-29-2019 03:40 PM