Hi , I Bought the s10+ exynos version 3 days ago and the battery life is like 20hours last on charge with approx 4/5hrs on Screen Time , My Brightness is on mid or lower and many features are on off with that conditions Im ending like 25/30% battery left , but im screen time its not gaming its normal usage like facebook and chrome , is it good ? If I let it drain I could hit 5/6hrs but is it good even ? With that brightness and light usage as Facebook and chrome ?
    03-31-2019 12:49 AM
    Hi , I Bought the s10+ exynos version 3 days ago and the battery life is like 20hours last on charge with approx 4/5hrs on Screen Time , My Brightness is on mid or lower and many features are on off with that conditions Im ending like 25/30% battery left , but im screen time its not gaming its normal usage like facebook and chrome , is it good ? If I let it drain I could hit 5/6hrs but is it good even ? With that brightness and light usage as Facebook and chrome ?
    Facebook is not light usage actually. That app can drain more battery than some games. Also signal strength plays a large factor.
    03-31-2019 05:13 AM
    Facebook is not light usage actually. That app can drain more battery than some games. Also signal strength plays a large factor.

So You think its good getting those times ? Right now im on 21hrs last charge with 4.20mins SOT with 41%battery ..Signal usually is strong enough like full
    03-31-2019 06:20 AM
    So You think its good getting those times ? Right now im on 21hrs last charge with 4.20mins SOT with 41%battery ..Signal usually is strong enough like full
    It seems fine. Anyway don't trust the bars. That just tell you signal stability. To know actual signal strength, you should go to settings>about phone>status>sim status. The signal strength numbers there in dbm values are what tells you strength. -60dbm is perfect signal, -110 is bad.
    03-31-2019 06:24 AM
    It seems fine. Anyway don't trust the bars. That just tell you signal stability. To know actual signal strength, you should go to settings>about phone>status>sim status. The signal strength numbers there in dbm values are what tells you strength. -60dbm is perfect signal, -110 is bad.

Didnt Know that ! Thans mate .. its 85dbm right now ,Cause I was thinking its not that good as a battery , I was seeing people hitting 8 hour or more with this device !
    03-31-2019 06:27 AM