I have been trying to update my OS software. but everytime l try it says it cant reach samsung website as it is either a network issue or bad webpage. I have called Samsung customer care, but they do not answer. they even have a FB page you can contact them, but they still dont answer. and there are over 100 customers complaints on lack of service. l need to update my phone as some important software l have has less than 27 days to be updated or l loose support and l am not in the position to go and buy a new phone. l have only had my J5 for just over 2 years. Can anyone help me in resolving this matter, as this is urgent! l cant believe that Samsung would abandon its own customers! l have 4 samsung products as at the time customer care was good... so what is going on with customer care service and whats going on with websight! my phone has no photos,videos,music and only has the apps the phone came with plus one banking app! l just dont get it, am l missing something here or what...anyway can please someone help me!
    04-05-2019 03:14 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's highly unlikely your phone has any official system updates pending. Budget or midrange phones rarely get more than one or two system updates in their lifetime. The fact that it can't reach the server might mean the server that used to be responsible for the phone's updates is offline (or no longer takes care of updates), since the phone is out of date.

These days, owning the same phone for over 2 years is considered a pretty long time.
    04-05-2019 12:21 PM