Colors i didn't pout on bright colors pink and green what did I do
    04-11-2019 07:17 PM
    Are you referring to your wallpaper?
    04-11-2019 07:44 PM
    Mike Dee it sounds like theming that affects the header and background colors. Not sure how that could accidentally get changed but I've seen some strange things happen in pockets. There are several different ways to change your theme but they are different for each manufacturer and sometimes even from device to device. Since we don't know what phone you have the best I can say is look for theming either in your settings menu, under appearance in settings or in your app drawer there might be an app for themes.

Become a member to respond to this thread and carry on the conversation. It only takes a few minutes and it's free.
    04-11-2019 08:05 PM
    Mike Dee it sounds like theming that affects the header and background colors. Not sure how that could accidentally get changed but I've seen some strange things happen in pockets. There are several different ways to change your theme but they are different for each manufacturer and sometimes even from device to device. Since we don't know what phone you have the best I can say is look for theming either in your settings menu, under appearance in settings or in your app drawer there might be an app for themes.

Become a member to respond to this thread and carry on the conversation. It only takes a few minutes and it's free.
    Hard to tell what it is
    04-11-2019 08:15 PM