Ims not registered

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date

Jasminejon05

May 8, 2019
Visit site
Ok mustang 7757 So your saying because of prepaid you can't register the phone cause I need my Moto g6 to be registered to use on my PS3 for Bluetooth and the remote play is there any other way please help that will suck cause I pay 70$ with unlimited everything and 30gb hotspot WiFi and I can't even link my phone to my PS3 n PS4 n Xbox1 this would suck really bad if u can please help thanx

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok mustang 7757 So your saying because of prepaid you can't register the phone cause I need my Moto g6 to be registered to use on my PS3 for Bluetooth and the remote play is there any other way please help that will suck cause I pay 70$ with unlimited everything and 30gb hotspot WiFi and I can't even link my phone to my PS3 n PS4 n Xbox1 this would suck really bad if u can please help thanx

You're asking about something very different from the original question. Anyway, see reply in your other thread: https://forums.androidcentral.com/moto-g6-play/959239-register-my-moto-g6-play.html

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
IMS and PS3 are totally different. If you can make or get calls or texts, your IMS is registered. But it won't "register" to a PS3, PS4 or Xbox - they're not cellphone towers.