Apps that are giving me problems:
    Anything that plays videos/music - the music I have in my files, Spotify, Pandora, YouTube, and my alarm.
    My coloring/game apps work every now and then, but when I have to go to an advertisement, the screen goes to black and stays that way for a while before I hit the "home" button.
    My social media apps are a bit slow after another system outage yesterday, and my Instagram story-saving app does the same thing my coloring/game apps do.

Is there anything I can do to fix this, or do I need to get a new phone (I got my phone in Fall 2016, so it's a little old.)
    04-15-2019 01:14 PM
    Apps that are giving me problems:
    Anything that plays videos/music - the music I have in my files, Spotify, Pandora, YouTube, and my alarm.
    My coloring/game apps work every now and then, but when I have to go to an advertisement, the screen goes to black and stays that way for a while before I hit the "home" button.
    My social media apps are a bit slow after another system outage yesterday, and my Instagram story-saving app does the same thing my coloring/game apps do.

Is there anything I can do to fix this, or do I need to get a new phone (I got my phone in Fall 2016, so it's a little old.)
    Can try a simple reboot see if it straightens out everything or clear cache in recovery.
    04-15-2019 01:24 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which Samsung phone do you have?
    04-15-2019 11:55 PM