I was just wanting to know if anyone had a similiar experience. I cannot find my android phone, so I log onto a new computer when I am out to find it. I have two factor authentication setup on my google account so without my phone I cannot log into find my device.
    With Apple's IOS system when you log into find iphone in browser it does not require you to use two factor authentication even if you have it set up. Im wanting to see if there is any way around this?
    04-16-2019 03:22 PM
    I was just wanting to know if anyone had a similiar experience. I cannot find my android phone, so I log onto a new computer when I am out to find it. I have two factor authentication setup on my google account so without my phone I cannot log into find my device.
    With Apple's IOS system when you log into find iphone in browser it does not require you to use two factor authentication even if you have it set up. Im wanting to see if there is any way around this?
    If your using a Samsung phone you have more options then "Find My Phone"
    04-16-2019 03:53 PM
    This is also where the codes are a good backup option, the ones you can print a copy of and keep in your wallet or somewhere safe.
    04-16-2019 05:06 PM