So, I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 prime (32gb storage, 2gb ram) I woke up one morning and my cellphone was crazy. It keeps crashing, the apps won't respond or it'll freeze. I've been getting a lot of messages System UI has stopped working recently as well as apps stopped working.

Things I have tried:
    - wipe data/cache of each app that is not working
    - wipe data/cache partition
    - safe mode to isolate the problematic app (I also don't believe that this is caused by a third party app as these are the same apps I use on all my previous android phones and tablets with nothing out of the ordinary)
    - uninstall and install apps that are not working
    - factory reset

The factory reset was my last call, it did not succeed. I download only a few apps to check if the storage might be causing the problem, it didn't work. When I open WhatsApp for example, the app stops working. Then I try to open it again, I have to wait for a few seconds, even minutes for it to open but then again when I open a chat it freezes. I have to leave the app and start over.

I don't know what to do. pls send help lol
    04-21-2019 10:27 PM
    Not yet... I don't know anything about this. I'm going to look it up. Thanks!
    So, I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 prime (32gb storage, 2gb ram) I woke up one morning and my cellphone was crazy. It keeps crashing, the apps won't respond or it'll freeze. I've been getting a lot of messages System UI has stopped working recently as well as apps stopped working.

Things I have tried:
    - wipe data/cache of each app that is not working
    - wipe data/cache partition
    - safe mode to isolate the problematic app (I also don't believe that this is caused by a third party app as these are the same apps I use on all my previous android phones and tablets with nothing out of the ordinary)
    - uninstall and install apps that are not working
    - factory reset

The factory reset was my last call, it did not succeed. I download only a few apps to check if the storage might be causing the problem, it didn't work. When I open WhatsApp for example, the app stops working. Then I try to open it again, I have to wait for a few seconds, even minutes for it to open but then again when I open a chat it freezes. I have to leave the app and start over.

I don't know what to do. pls send help lol
    Have you flashed this device through Odin?
    j0yce likes this.
    04-21-2019 10:28 PM
    mustang7757 likes this.
    04-21-2019 10:33 PM
    I'm asking because usually I seen this when people flash through Odin and put wrong files in different slots
    04-21-2019 10:59 PM
    I see! I didn't do it, though. I downloaded the files to flash it through Odin but it's a bit complicated
    04-21-2019 11:13 PM
    I see! I didn't do it, though. I downloaded the files to flash it through Odin but it's a bit complicated
    Yeah if your not familiar with it , don't want you to mess up the phone , did you download anything for the phone to start acting up like this?
    04-21-2019 11:18 PM
    Yeah if your not familiar with it , don't want you to mess up the phone , did you download anything for the phone to start acting up like this?
    Yeah. I didn't install anything. Yesterday it was working just fine. I remember it went out of battery, i plugged the charger on (it was one i don't regularly use). It took like, 2 hours to charge up to 25% of the battery. I took it off and then the crashing/freezing started.
    04-21-2019 11:25 PM
    Yeah. I didn't install anything. Yesterday it was working just fine. I remember it went out of battery, i plugged the charger on (it was one i don't regularly use). It took like, 2 hours to charge up to 25% of the battery. I took it off and then the crashing/freezing started.
    You did the factory reset before it was crashing or after?
    04-21-2019 11:27 PM
    After it was crashing
    04-21-2019 11:30 PM
    After it was crashing
    So after it crashing you did factory reset and still crashes , try putting in safe mode see if it still happens.
    04-21-2019 11:44 PM
    So after it crashing you did factory reset and still crashes , try putting in safe mode see if it still happens.
    So I did that and even in apps like YouTube which is a built in, it's not responding and crashes. :/
    Do you think flashing it through Odin would solve that?
    04-22-2019 09:12 AM
    So I did that and even in apps like YouTube which is a built in, it's not responding and crashes. :/
    Do you think flashing it through Odin would solve that?
    Yeah ,need to install fresh firmware again
    JKarhani likes this.
    04-22-2019 09:22 AM