hi the story began with im trying to install stock rom.
    when im click the flash all.bat, but i relize the adb files on my folder not complete or corrupt. than failed.
    so i unpluged adn pluged back the usb on my pc but it not recognize.
    im trying go to
    recovery mode error slot unbootable: Load error
    to download mode error operation denied

worked solution will be rewarded
    04-22-2019 07:28 AM

worked solution will be rewarded
    Rewards for help offered in the forums are not required, though I don't think that a private arrangement between members is normally counter to the site rules. However, you would have to register as a member so that we know who you are and so that you can be contacted via our Private Message system.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    04-22-2019 07:55 AM
    Google already knows the solution (as of last week when I told them to put it into their knowledge base).

Hold the power button down (it's going to flash between the bootloader screen and a black screen a few times) until you feel the phone vibrate. Just a fast one, like when you power on. Then plug in the PC, fastboot devices should recognize the phone and you can flash the ROM.

For my reward, you can register an account here, and post that you got the phone working (in this thread), using @Rukbat in the post so I get an email that I was mentioned and I can come back and know that your P2 is working again. (To sound smarter, you can refer to the problem you have as a bootloader bootloop - that's what Google calls it. Just saying "help, how do I get out of a bootloader bootloop on a Pixel 2" is enough to tell it all.)
    04-22-2019 12:22 PM