I am wanting an app for my android phones that will automatically dump the cache like once a day or so. I would also like this app to be able to terminate apps that are no longer running.
    Now is the trickier part. It needs to be a smaller sized app and cannot be a RAM hog when it runs.
    Here is my situation. I have a very large phone farm that runs Cashmagnet phones (52). Cashmagnet opens apps but unfortunately leaves them open. This really bogs down my phones even my Samsung S7s that I have. The apps leave behind a large trail of cache.
    I appreciate any suggestions that may fit my needs and thank you in advance.
    04-22-2019 07:17 PM
    What you are doing sounds of questionable legality. There's been a crackdown on advertising fraud lately, and I could see Cash Magnet being something along those lines. This particular section from their FAQ set off alarm bells in my head:

...as the app is browsing sites and installs games. We pledge to install only trusted games(apps) and visit only safe sites.The only purpose of the app is to view advertising, click on banners, install games and watch advertising.By doing so we earn money from sponsors,
    The point of in app advertising is to engage the consumer while the affiliate gets rewarded for legitimate clicks. This app is bypassing and automating the entire process. Affiliates get illegitimate earnings, who then give this app (and you) a kickback.

Because of that, the only answer I'll give to your specific question is: No. RAM boosters and cache cleaners are junk, and no one should be using them.
    Javier P likes this.
    04-22-2019 08:24 PM