Why did there need to be a total rework? I don't want a ******* iPhone or I would have ******* bought one. I don't appreciate being forced to essentially have one through the newest update. It's garbage. Why are all the icons different? Why are things changed on the lock screen? Why is it ok to make it impossible to install an update that sucks? I want to throw my phone into an incinerator or at a wall or best yet at one of the developers. Seriously, **** you Samsung.
    04-23-2019 04:02 PM
    Give it to someone who needs a phone. There are charities whose purpose it to arrange that. Donate it, and make sure you reset it properly and remove your account from it.
    kct1975 likes this.
    04-23-2019 04:19 PM
    Why did there need to be a total rework? I don't want a ******* iPhone or I would have ******* bought one. I don't appreciate being forced to essentially have one through the newest update. It's garbage. Why are all the icons different? Why are things changed on the lock screen? Why is it ok to make it impossible to install an update that sucks? I want to throw my phone into an incinerator or at a wall or best yet at one of the developers. Seriously, **** you Samsung.
    Thanks for the venting but that isn't what AAQ is for... so closing this down.
    kct1975 likes this.
    04-23-2019 04:33 PM