I copy stuff in my android, it says copied to clipboard but I don't have any idea what that means. I don't know where the stuff I copied goes in my Samsung Galaxy J3. And I can't find anywhere else how to find my clipboard. Where is my clipboard and everything I've copied onto it?
    04-23-2019 09:28 PM
    I copy stuff in my android, it says copied to clipboard but I don't have any idea what that means. I don't know where the stuff I copied goes in my Samsung Galaxy J3. And I can't find anywhere else how to find my clipboard. Where is my clipboard and everything I've copied onto it?
    If you long press in Google search bar on a web page it will bring up paste and clipboard and just tap clipboard see what you have collected
    04-23-2019 09:54 PM
    You should be able to paste into any box you can type in - Google search bar, a web browser address bar, even a password entry box.

The only access you have to the clipboard is copy, cut and paste. (With Samsung, since they maintain their ow clipboard, and you can keep more than one thing in it at a time, you can choose which one to paste, you can delete items from it and, if I remember correctly, you can clear all of them out.)
    04-24-2019 02:09 PM