Few days ago suddenly a lot of map screen shots & GIF pic appear in my photo gallery amongst my photo. They just keep appearing, some seems like replace my existing pics.

need you guys help on this urgently.
    thanks a lot in advance
    04-28-2019 08:12 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Chances are that some app is generating those images and caching them. Remember, your gallery app will show any image saved to the phone, unless there's a file called ".nomedia" in the directory. So if an app developer forgets to add that .nomedia file to a directory for their app that contains images, then those images will show up in your gallery.

In your gallery app, select one of those images, then look at its Details or Info. Find out the exact directory the images are from. The name of the directory will often give you a clue as to which app is creating them. If you want to keep that app but don't want the images cluttering up your gallery, you can use a file manager app to create a blank text file titled .nomedia in that directory, and those images should disappear from the gallery.
    Tc3r3s likes this.
    04-30-2019 12:31 AM