Why is there horizontal lines on my screen and how can I fix it?

wavvvy

Apr 29, 2019
Visit site
So I have a Samsung J3 phone and I've had it for over a year. I am very clumsy and have dropped it many times. This time when I dropped while listening to music the screen had horizontal lines on it. It also has vertical color lines on it. I don't know what to do. Should I not use it? Should I let it be? Should I be VERY careful???

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
So I have a Samsung J3 phone and I've had it for over a year. I am very clumsy and have dropped it many times. This time when I dropped while listening to music the screen had horizontal lines on it. It also has vertical color lines on it. I don't know what to do. Should I not use it? Should I let it be? Should I be VERY careful???

Sounds like the LCD is damaged. Using it will probably increase the issue. You could check with a local repair shop, but the repair cost may be more than buying a new J3.

wavvvy

Apr 29, 2019
Visit site
I'm going to stop using the phone for now and address the issue with my mother. I've been talking to her about getting a new phone anyways since my phone is cracked severely. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34