This person has gotten into everything and keeps signing me out of my email,gmail,accounts ....he keeps switching them around and connecting them to things in my phonei never new existed.....
    I have now learned that every app that is in the phone can be accessed to receive and take information that is so critical and important to us ....
    Don't even get me started on google ....everything is saved and backed up with it...
    This is making me think pretty hardabout things moving forward .....I may not want a phone and go back to the early80s much easy times...you never had to worry about this bull****.
    Is it possible to get control of my phone...please don't bull**** with me....I can,t stand when people don't say itlike it is ..
    What does it mean when asked .....if I delete this app everything will be earased and I'll be off google servers what does this really mean ...is it something thatis going to really hurt us as regards to being thrown off google servers...or is this jusr something that is said to scar the owner so we don't delete the app or whatever it's connected to....
    I also need to save and download so many things of of it ...before securring it ....how is this done as well
    05-02-2019 07:11 AM
    Reflash the ROM, start a new Google account and NEVER let the phone out of your hands.

(Or find someone you can trust, who's at least a pretty good technician, and he can clean your phone and current account up. You can't. It takes a lot of knowledge, a lot of experience and a lot of patience.)
    05-02-2019 03:11 PM
    On one hand, you seem certain your phone is hacked. On the other, you admit to not understanding some of the more basic functions of a smartphone.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that this entire rant is just a big misunderstanding. Unless you are someone of importance, I can almost assure you that no one is hacked into your phone and controlling it remotely.

So just take a deep breath and calm down a bit. We are only a bunch of tech enthusiasts that like to share our knowledge. If you have a legitimate concern about how Android operates, then please register an account here so you can reply to this thread and ask your questions in a more respectful manner. You'll find us a lot more willing to help that way.

If not, then I would agree with the idea of going back to a landline and basic phone with only a keypad.
    05-02-2019 04:07 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! First things first -- how do you secure your Google account? Are you using a complex password that nobody can guess (i.e., not using something like your birthday, or your kid's birthday, etc.)? Are you using 2-factor authentication? If not, you should do that right now. Assuming you still have access to your Google account, doing this will make it much more difficult for anyone who currently has access to mess around with your Google account.

If you're not doing these things, then all bets are off. If your passwords are easy to guess (or if they're shared with other people), or if you log into your Google account on devices that other people have access to (and then don't bother to log back off), you're leaving yourself wide open to attacks on your privacy. Make sure you're protecting yourself as well as you can, starting from very basic measures.

And that ain't no BS.
    05-02-2019 04:32 PM
    Also, take legal action against the person, if things are as you say they are. Whether your phone is locked or unlocked, no-one has the right to do the things you describe.
    05-02-2019 06:05 PM