i forgot my password for oppo a3s..& i cant wipe data & cache coz it keep on asking for the password...plizz help
    05-02-2019 09:53 AM
    Are you trying via Settings or Recovery?
    05-02-2019 01:36 PM
    The usual "fix" for "I forgot my password" is "you have to remember it". Otherwise, if anyone could steal a phone, then come here and ask how to bypass the password, the password wouldn't be very secure, would it?
    B. Diddy likes this.
    05-02-2019 02:59 PM
    I don't know I feel like we get this question a lot, I wish they'd put a disclaimer or something in somewhere that we will not help or attempt to help anyone seeking to bypass a password.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    05-02-2019 03:05 PM
    I don't know I feel like we get this question a lot, I wish they'd put a disclaimer or something in somewhere that we will not help or attempt to help anyone seeking to bypass a password.
    Yeah, I feel like a broken record (or a skipping CD -- wait, most young'uns also have no idea what that is either). There are the occasional legitimate situations where we can try to offer suggestions, but those are usually limited to trying Samsung's Find My Mobile to remotely unlock the phone.
    VidJunky likes this.
    05-02-2019 08:54 PM
    Yeah, I feel like a broken record (or a skipping CD -- wait, most young'uns also have no idea what that is either). There are the occasional legitimate situations where we can try to offer suggestions, but those are usually limited to trying Samsung's Find My Mobile to remotely unlock the phone.
    Yeah back in the day when you had to enable find my device thru the device manager it was always frustrating to ask people if they'd enabled it so that they could find their phone. These days it takes it based on your login and only doesn't work if you manage to turn off your GPS, I've seen some threads where it doesn't turn off anymore. Now if Samsung would enable find my device automatically and offer the confirmation needed to unlock during setup that would be nice. It would help s lot of people who don't know it exists out.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    05-03-2019 09:22 PM