My Wheel of fortune app freezes at the loading page where Vanna and Pat are in front of the wheel and there is a pink percentage bar at the bottom. My game does not function past that the game starts to load, the pink goes 3/4 (75%) of the way up to the right and then all the way to 100% but there it freezes.
    If anybody out there has a solution to this please share it with me...
    ... You see it is my girlfriends wheel of fortune app and she is completely distraught over this to the point where I just heard her mention suicide. I asked her what she said but she didn't want to tell me. We have been together around 7 years now and I know that right now she is not suicidal. The reason I even mention this is because I want you, whoever reads this and might have a solution, to know how truly serious this is.
    She suffers from emotional issues which include among many others depression. She has been going to Department of mental health ever since i met her up until just about a couple of months ago. She used to be on some strong medicines which included Klonopin. But now she has not been taking anything. She has been crying inconsolably now for about an hour. "It really breaks my heart to see her this way"
    She is going from extreme sadness to anger back and forth from one to the other.
    Before the game froze she was in 1st place, we have the screenshot to prove it!
    Anyway she was competing in this tournament that ends today and was in the #1 spot. She played that wheel day and night. She was so happy! Her exact words were "finally something I am good at! "
    You see wrong or right, wheel became her world thus, when it froze...
    ... Her world has been falling apart.
    I don't know if I am out of Line to write this but I hope that I can post this anonymously because I am in no way shape or form writing this with I'll will against her. We are not very close anymore we have drifted apart but I have never wished any harm upon her. But it is extremely hard for me to see her this way because I still love her.
    That is why I am writing this in hopes that someone out there has a solution for this.
    Thanks
    -Anon
    05-05-2019 04:14 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did she install the game from the Play Store, or from somewhere else? Try going to Settings>Apps, select the game, then Storage, then Clear Cache, and see if it starts properly. If it's not crucial to preserve the current game progress (or if you know for sure her game progress is saved to the cloud), then also Clear Data.
    05-05-2019 04:17 PM