This seems like a recent update that I just noticed this week. When my Note 9 is charging and my screen is off (with Always on Display on), there is small font on the bottom of the screen that either says "Fully Charged" or how long until my phone is fully charged. This does not roam like the clock, and it doesn't go away.

As a person who always has burn-in in the back of my mind, is there any way I could turn this feature off?

I know I could turn off Always on Display, or set my Always on Display to be on only during certain times of the day. But I'd prefer to always keep it on, and just remove the charging notification on the bottom if possible.
    Rohan Maheria likes this.
    05-06-2019 03:49 PM
    This seems like a recent update that I just noticed this week. When my Note 9 is charging and my screen is off (with Always on Display on), there is small font on the bottom of the screen that either says "Fully Charged" or how long until my phone is fully charged. This does not roam like the clock, and it doesn't go away.

As a person who always has burn-in in the back of my mind, is there any way I could turn this feature off?

I know I could turn off Always on Display, or set my Always on Display to be on only during certain times of the day. But I'd prefer to always keep it on, and just remove the charging notification on the bottom if possible.
    I dont think that's possible
    05-06-2019 03:57 PM