I backed up my photos to Google photosl I need to make more space on my phone how do I do that

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I need to make more space on my Android phone because it's lagging and
not charging right

chamomiami

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Maybe saving pictures to Google Pic will save space on your device but, remember all the apps are created differently and by whatever people so any app can make your phone act like crazy, try with the pics then uninstall apps than you don't really use much.. And go from there

chamomiami

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Oh and if the question was about the Google picture app, well yo have to install it first and tell the app which folder you want to transfer pictures from and if the transfer will be under the wifi or regular data.. When the transfer is done you can delete it from the device. That app will work like a instagram. But private

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If you're certain your photos have been backed up to Google Photos in the cloud, then open your Google Photos app on the phone, tap Menu, then Free Up Space. This will delete all photos and videos from the phone that Google Photos knows have been backed up. Since they're in your Google Photos cloud, you'll still be able to access them easily using the app, as long as you're connected to the web. You can also re-download any of those photos or videos back to the phone's storage if desired.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo