For some reason, every time I type 'haha' in a message, it capitalizes it to "Haha". It's very frustrating. I've tried resetting the keyboard to default settings, cleared personalized data, forced stopped the keyboard and deleted the storage data, and a full setting reset under general management. Nothing is working.

I've also typed 'haha' and then checked the check mark to learn it AND I've highlighted 'Haha' and deleted it from the library. Doesn't do anything.

I've chatted with Samsung customer support for a while and nothing could fix it there, either.

Any thoughts?

Thank you
    05-09-2019 04:05 PM
    I guess my question is how you are you using it, after the period of a sentence, mid sentence, as the opening to a sentence? If it's happening during either the first thing or last thing I mentioned I would suggest disabling auto capitalization, which is some times tied to auto punctuating. So there might be a trade off there if they are. These are usually default settings so resetting to default wouldn't have any effect on them. Other then checking the box, for many it would be just touching the work in the auto predict area when you've typed the word you want, have you tried manually adding it to your personal dictionary? Since we don't know what keyboard you're using or on what device, there's no clear way to tell you how to do this except to check your personal dictionary settings and see if you can manually add it. When you've checked it in the pass does it show up in your personal dictionary word list as you want it or only with the capital?
    05-09-2019 10:44 PM