It does have a USB drive I bought a Bluetooth streamer and it still won't play through that. There's no aux Jack, and that FM plugin to make your phone Bluetooth and pair it with your car doesn't work either. I am desperate any help would be very much appreciated
    05-11-2019 03:41 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! What model year is your Pathfinder? Older car stereos that handle Bluetooth calls may not be compatible with audio streaming for media (my old 2008 BMW 535i was like that). If you're able to pair your phone with your car's stereo, go to Settings>Bluetooth and tap the gear icon next to the car stereo entry. If you don't see Media Audio, then it's not compatible for that.

Bluetooth FM transmitters work by pairing with your phone and then broadcasting the audio signal on a certain FM frequency. So first you need to pair the transmitter to your phone (and as described above, make sure you can turn on the Media Audio toggle in the phone's Bluetooth settings that is associated with the transmitter). Once it's paired, then tune the car's FM radio to the frequency specified by the transmitter. The sound quality is usually pretty poor with this method, though.
    05-11-2019 10:51 PM