My Pixel 3a is coming on Wednesday. I've used BlackBerry or iPhone for most of the last 15-20 years. Tried an Android Device a few years back for maybe a week. At the time was with Verizon. Currently with AT&T. Will be activating the new Pixel 3a on AT&T. When I checked out Google Play it has all the previous apps from when I first tested out Android. Is there a way to delete the apps I don't want on the new device prior to the device getting here? For example, I don't want Verizon Messages, etc...since I won't be using that app or even be using Verizon. I don't want the device to default back to previous apps, but also don't want to need to create a new account because I still have $48 sitting in the account from a few years ago and linked to calendar, contacts, photos, etc. Thanks!
    05-11-2019 04:10 PM
    Answered my own question. Guess the apps won’t auto download if I setup as new device. That way I can go into history and only install what I want.
    belodion likes this.
    05-11-2019 08:07 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Yep, you're correct! Enjoy your new phone, and let us know what you think of it.
    05-11-2019 11:30 PM