She can call me just fine. She can text me and i can text her but when i text her it shuts down the app. When i open it back up it shows that its still trying to send but it has already sent. Both the same carriers (at&t). I have deleted her contact, I've tried calling without the 1 also. Its just her number that wont let me call and the text thing. No one else. Not blocked. It has to be something with my phone because of the text messages thing i would assume. Ive trued rebooting. And also the reboot where you hold down the power,volume up and the bixby key. It started after righr after and update. Have had an update since that didnt fix. HELP
    05-12-2019 07:58 AM
    She can call me just fine. She can text me and i can text her but when i text her it shuts down the app. When i open it back up it shows that its still trying to send but it has already sent. Both the same carriers (at&t). I have deleted her contact, I've tried calling without the 1 also. Its just her number that wont let me call and the text thing. No one else. Not blocked. It has to be something with my phone because of the text messages thing i would assume. Ive trued rebooting. And also the reboot where you hold down the power,volume up and the bixby key. It started after righr after and update. Have had an update since that didnt fix. HELP
    What phone your using? Sounds like a block issue.
    05-12-2019 09:14 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! What happens when you try to call her? Does it go straight to voicemail every time? Does it not even ring? Does the Phone app close unexpectedly when you dial her number?
    05-12-2019 06:36 PM