Lock all apps using specific permission

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello, I'd like to ask if is Android possible of something similar like iPhone in Screen time feature:
I'd like to block access to all applications using specific permission (e.g. camera, microphone etc...). There must be possibility to allow exceptions from this rule and no posibily to get around this.

For illiustration: I can disable all alternative camera apps on iPhone by setting time limit of zero or one minute to all apps in "Creativity" category. But I can set exception to this rule by allowing one of the camera app to be used anytime. I can also set random PIN to Screen time feature and then let myself to forget it.

Every solution I have found has some glitches... For example: when I use some applock apps from Google play store, I can install another alternative camera or I can uninstall applock application. The purpose of this is to disable using of some phone features permanently for phone owner.

Thank you for your ideas!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Any app you run to do anything, you can run to undo it. Something like that has to be baked into the system, and there's no function like that in Android.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89