Due to some app doing a clean up my phone no longer displays the time and date in the centre of the screen like it used to when I unlock it. Is there any way to get them both back? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    05-15-2019 09:15 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about a clock widget? Long-press any empty part of the homescreen, tap Widgets, and look for the clock widget. Long-press it and drag it back to the homescreen.
    05-15-2019 09:29 AM
    What if you long press and you don't have widgets period, it's annoying not seeing the time and date on my home screen, but there's NO way I can put it on, there's not a widget selection, just wallpaper and short cut
    08-05-2022 03:22 PM
    What if you long press and you don't have widgets period, it's annoying not seeing the time and date on my home screen, but there's NO way I can put it on, there's not a widget selection, just wallpaper and short cut
    Welcome to Android Central! You're responding to a 3 year old thread, so it would help to know which phone you have (I assume it's not an Alcatel U5 3G).
    J Dubbs likes this.
    08-07-2022 01:28 AM
    Are you saying that when you long press on an empty space on your home screen that you don't see a widgets option in the menu that pops up? What happens when you click short cut? Widgets are basically short cuts so maybe that's what it is on your phone.
    08-07-2022 09:27 AM