How can I get my home and recent buttons back?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I recently updated the software on my s10+ and when the phone turned back on I now only have a back button on the navigation bar. I am missing the recent and home button. Has anyone else had this issue? If so how did you fix it? Also, I am no longer able to pull down notifications from the top of the screen like I used to be able to. I cannot find anything in settings for this. Please help!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I recently updated the software on my s10+ and when the phone turned back on I now only have a back button on the navigation bar. I am missing the recent and home button. Has anyone else had this issue? If so how did you fix it? Also, I am no longer able to pull down notifications from the top of the screen like I used to be able to. I cannot find anything in settings for this. Please help!
Long press the home screen on a empty spot >home screen setting>toggle on swipe down for notifications panel.

For buttons pull notifications panel down swipe left to navigation bar toggle on and off see if they come back