How can I get my home and recent buttons back?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I recently updated the software on my s10+ and when the phone turned back on I now only have a back button on the navigation bar. I am missing the recent and home button. Has anyone else had this issue? If so how did you fix it? Also, I am no longer able to pull down notifications from the top of the screen like I used to be able to. I cannot find anything in settings for this. Please help!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I recently updated the software on my s10+ and when the phone turned back on I now only have a back button on the navigation bar. I am missing the recent and home button. Has anyone else had this issue? If so how did you fix it? Also, I am no longer able to pull down notifications from the top of the screen like I used to be able to. I cannot find anything in settings for this. Please help!
Long press the home screen on a empty spot >home screen setting>toggle on swipe down for notifications panel.

For buttons pull notifications panel down swipe left to navigation bar toggle on and off see if they come back

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21