Hi, so I recently started using the Voice Recorder app on my S9 and it's been recording all audio up til now. I have two recordings (within an hour of each other) that have only recorded the beginning (for at least 1-2 minutes), and then the last 5-10 seconds of the recording - it cuts off to dead silence in between. For both these recordings, I had placed them on a table with the phone locked as the recording is happening, only moved it for better audio or touching the screen to check notifications/time. The recording file I had before these two, I was holding the phone while talking and everything was fine. I also recently changed phones, so I'm wondering if it has something to do with the number of audio files I currently have stored in my S9. Anyone can help with what's happened?
    05-16-2019 11:10 PM
    Hi, so I recently started using the Voice Recorder app on my S9 and it's been recording all audio up til now. I have two recordings (within an hour of each other) that have only recorded the beginning (for at least 1-2 minutes), and then the last 5-10 seconds of the recording - it cuts off to dead silence in between. For both these recordings, I had placed them on a table with the phone locked as the recording is happening, only moved it for better audio or touching the screen to check notifications/time. The recording file I had before these two, I was holding the phone while talking and everything was fine. I also recently changed phones, so I'm wondering if it has something to do with the number of audio files I currently have stored in my S9. Anyone can help with what's happened?
    Make sure you dont have another call record app?
    05-16-2019 11:13 PM
    Make sure you dont have another call record app?
    Don't have any other recording app - only got this phone a couple of weeks ago
    05-16-2019 11:24 PM
    Don't have any other recording app - only got this phone a couple of weeks ago
    Hmmm..I helped another member with similar issue , they had a app called ACR and deleted it and call record works again
    05-16-2019 11:31 PM
    Hmmm..I helped another member with similar issue , they had a app called ACR and deleted it and call record works again
    I'm using the pre-installed Samsung Voice Recorder app, so I'm not sure what's causing this. I also only just discovered the recording feature for Samsung Notes, so I might have to stick with that if this problem happens again
    05-16-2019 11:34 PM
    I'm using the pre-installed Samsung Voice Recorder app, so I'm not sure what's causing this. I also only just discovered the recording feature for Samsung Notes, so I might have to stick with that if this problem happens again
    Maybe I confused you for call record when talking on a call , sorry about that
    05-16-2019 11:37 PM
    Maybe locking the screen keeps the recorder from recording - did you try it without locking the screen (or letting it lock)?
    05-17-2019 05:52 PM
    In the Samsung Voice recorder apps settings, have you toggled 'block calls while recording'?
    05-17-2019 07:08 PM
    Hi,

I have been facing the same problem with my recorder. At home it seems to work fine, but at work important 1 hour recordings stopped recording after 1 to 2 minutes. Such a bummer. Please let me know if you were able to fix this issue.

Also, is it possible to somehow recover or fix the recordings?
    07-24-2019 07:16 AM