Recently, if my screen is on, my battery drains like crazy. If I use the phone for 5 minutes, I'm done 5-10% battery. I never had this issue before. When the screen is off, it's fine. My brightness is super low. Any suggestions?
    05-17-2019 03:37 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Remember that when the screen is on, the phone is awake, and so certain apps might be awake and doing a lot of things in the background. Depending on your battery optimization settings, these apps might go to sleep once the screen is asleep, and therefore not cause as much battery drain.

Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us the graph when you go to Settings>Battery, then Menu>Battery Usage. On that screen, also tap Menu>Show Full Device Usage to see what system processes are using battery

http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html

It might help to install a 3rd party battery monitor, like GSam Battery Monitor, to get the Cell Signal Strength graph -- poor cell signal can eat up battery as well.
    05-17-2019 06:15 PM