The circle and square buttons aren't working. I have a ZTE Overture 3. I have already tried restarting the phone and taking it out of its case.
    05-17-2019 06:36 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I assume you're talking about the Home and Recent Apps/Overview buttons. Do you have a screen protector on? Do you notice any issues with touchscreen sensitivity? Does this persist in Safe Mode? https://www.hardreset.info/devices/z...e-3/safe-mode/
    05-17-2019 11:11 PM
    If there's no screen protector blocking the buttons, and it happens in safe mode, you need the capacitive button module replaced. That's a job for a repair shop and, considering the price of the phone, it's cheaper to buy a new one than to get the old one fixed (just opening the phone will cost what a new one would).
    Yesterday 02:11 PM
    Whoops, forgot that the phone doesn't use onscreen nav buttons. I agree with Rukbat, the buttons themselves have probably failed.
    Yesterday 06:58 PM