Help me pick: S10 5G vs LG V50 vs Note 10

whitie iii

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Given the all the Phones will be mostly all the same what would make you go for one over the other (or wait for one) I don't care for 5G at this point I'm mostly look at these models for screen size and battery capacity because I watch lots of videos and use mobile data as my primary connection to Internet and want a big screen (I can't get WiFi at home) I'll be upgrading to Verizon above unlimited as well when I buy my phone so I get better speeds then crappy Verizon prepaid.... Anyways suggestions and comments? Phones are so similar these days and it making it hard to choose one...

whitie iii

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
It's hard to comment on phones that are still rumors at this point ...
True but after looking at all the possible choices and looking at reviews current flagship phones these are the ones that seem to fit even if still not out yet... although both the Samsung phones are bigger in both screen and battery over the V50

whitie iii

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I'd suggest waiting will the Note comes out. The V50 would be last on my list.
What I'm thinking of doing... they say 4 models will be introduced for the note, two with s10e size screen and two with S10 5G screen size... both screen sizes will get LTE only and LTE/5G variants... only thing that is looking like a fail is they might put a 4100 mah battery in the bigger screen one which is smaller then the note 9 battery by about 100mah and the smaller one would get a 3800 mah battery about 200Mah smaller then the note 9 hopefully it isn't true because then the only real winner would be the S10 5G... also the LG V50 is both 4G LTE/ 5G but will have the smallest display of my options by 0.25"

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
What I'm thinking of doing... they say 4 models will be introduced for the note, two with s10e size screen and two with S10 5G screen size... both screen sizes will get LTE only and LTE/5G variants... only thing that is looking like a fail is they might put a 4100 mah battery in the bigger screen one which is smaller then the note 9 battery by about 100mah and the smaller one would get a 3800 mah battery about 200Mah smaller then the note 9 hopefully it isn't true because then the only real winner would be the S10 5G... also the LG V50 is both 4G LTE/ 5G but will have the smallest display of my options by 0.25"

I don't pay attention to battery differences of that size. It's doesn't buy me anything for my usage or charging habits. The only battery that would last me into the night without topping off would be around 6000 mAh.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance