Galaxy S7... I have cleared my cache for Chrome, deleted browsing history and site storage and Chrome is still taking up 16gb of memory. Everything I try only gets me like .02gb so I I do t really want to clear all data because I fear it will yield little results as well and I don't want to lose my accounts, bookmarks, passwords. Any tricks?
    05-20-2019 11:48 AM
    Have you downloaded any files using Chrome? Those may count against storage associated with Chrome as well. Even better - if you tap on the storage section in the Chrome app info it should break out what types of data account for that space used.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    05-20-2019 05:14 PM
    Galaxy S7... I have cleared my cache for Chrome, deleted browsing history and site storage and Chrome is still taking up 16gb of memory. Everything I try only gets me like .02gb so I I do t really want to clear all data because I fear it will yield little results as well and I don't want to lose my accounts, bookmarks, passwords. Any tricks?
    That'd be quite high. Download Data Size Explorer from the playstore. Run internal storage, expand the Chrome block and id the usage.
    05-20-2019 08:52 PM