1. Android Central Question's Avatar
    For several years my wife has used LG Tone headphones. She uses them 95% for making phone calls, and the other 5% for everything else. The set she has just broke, and so I'm looking to buy her something new. But, before I just blindly buy Tones again, I want to see if there is something better. I'm looking in the $75ish range.

    I thought maybe getting her the $69 pair of the OnePlus Bullet Wireless headphones. I also thought about buying her the Pixel buds on eBay. Is there anything out there that is better? Or, are LG Tones the way to go? Or, is there something I'm not thinking about? Thanks for the help!
    05-20-2019 04:58 PM
  2. Mike Dee's Avatar
    It's tough to answer that one. I've never had an issue with call quality but I look more for audio quality. I like Sony, Audio Technica, B&O.
    Out of the three Sony might have some in your price range but I like the truly wireless noise cancelling which are close to 200.00. it depends on the style you want.
    05-20-2019 05:43 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-22-2019, 03:20 PM
  2. New update for Note 9 with May
    By jeetu4444 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 9
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-04-2019, 10:44 AM
  3. New Update for Galaxy Buds...
    By Mend07 in forum Samsung Galaxy S10 & S10+
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-21-2019, 06:14 AM
  4. wifi calling problems
    By jskinvest in forum Google Pixel 3 & Pixel 3 XL
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-20-2019, 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD