I feel like someone is accessing my home network and watching everything I’m doing? I really don’t know but I do know I was on the internet and went to the history and one of the things I just happened to see was how to tap into my home network and I don’t really know but I just need some help.
    05-22-2019 04:35 AM
    Nothing is 100% secure forever. If you have a Router there is a log file and I'd start by looking there. And of course it pays to have a strong password and security setup.
    05-22-2019 05:01 AM
    Your router will have its own configuration menu/wizard, which can be accessed via a web browser. You may never need to do this if it was provided by your ISP, but it is there. If it's password protected, it'll be a lot harder for someone to snoop around. I think most of the reports you see about hackers getting into a home network, watching security cams, etc. are from people that don't have a locked Wi-Fi that requires a password to get in. Even when you do log on to the network and navigate to the setup page, the password for that should be different than the password to the network.
    05-22-2019 06:35 AM