Recently, when attempting to download a .zip file, I got a popup asking me what I wanted to use as the default app. I selected the default music app on my LG V30, as the file contained within the zip was a .flac music file. My thinking was that this would cause the file to download directly into my music folder. However, this caused the audio to start playing in a window at the bottom of the screen. I have been unable to change this, despite clearing the defaults for the music app, clearing the music app's data, and going to reset->reset app preferences and resetting. In addition, when I look at the music app's settings under "open by default" it says some defaults set, but when I tap on it, opening supported links seems to be disabled and under other defaults it says no defaults set. Does anyone know what's going on?
    05-24-2019 10:35 AM
    Settings > Apps > Find the music app and tap it > Advanced > Open by default > Clear Defaults.

Now the music app isn't the default app for anything. Downloading music will just download the file.

If no defaults are set, that's not the app that's playing the music.
    05-24-2019 02:10 PM