gps location shows where i never been

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

hey i had a problem, my phone was rain drops on screen before 6 months ago and never been a problem with gps location on snapchat map, or google maps , or take a picture with location where was shooted, i try explain , its show current location 1-5 seconds when i opened maps, or snapchat maps to see my location where i was, so i see the current location but wrong, after 5seconds goes to somewhere where i now not here , but shows it i was to there but not there where i was exactly. my camera lens embossed right from camera. i dropped down the phone on the carpet, dropped on back cover, but not strongly so i dont know why its gps location is damaged, maybe cause a problem orginal software security patch? o installed from OTA. But my other phone on snapchat or google maps shows exactly location , this phone cracked screen and damge back cover, when i strongly press hard back its go off screen and dont turned on when not compress front screen and back cover and the crunchy i heard, then i can turn on phone :D

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Install GPS Status & Toolbox so you can see what's happening with your GPS receiver. (When you first run an app that asks for location, if it's been a while since you did that, it could take up to 60 seconds to figure out where you are. That's called a cold start. If you run an app that asks for location, if it hasn't been too long, that's called a warm start, and that can be as fast as 3 seconds. But the GPS start time is never 0 seconds - it always takes time to receive the signal from at least 5 satellites before it can know where you are [which is no problem, because most GPS receivers have 12 channels, and have had for years].)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo