LG Premier Pro LTE - new phone. Can't figure out how to get a contact to the home screen. Never had an issue with previous phones.
    05-31-2019 07:25 PM
    Widgets > Contacts > Direct Dial (or Direct Message, depending on what you want).
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-01-2019 02:18 PM
    I can’t seem to find a menu item for putting a shortcut off the Homescreen to a contact on my list either. Not “Direct Dial”; that immediately dials. I may just want to text or dial a person’s second number, or see their email or other address.

All my wife’s main contacts were put on her Homescreen months ago when her S10e was new, but somehow my contact info got deleted from her list, which we just discovered. The shortcut remained on her Homescreen but didn’t work. I deleted it and put my info back on her Contacts list. But I can’t figure out how to put a shortcut to that on her Homescreen again! Direct Dial placed there okay, but that’s not the same as a shortcut to my profile on her Contacts list.
    10-22-2019 05:32 PM
    I can’t seem to find a menu item for putting a shortcut off the Homescreen to a contact on my list either. Not “Direct Dial”; that immediately dials. I may just want to text or dial a person’s second number, or see their email or other address.

All my wife’s main contacts were put on her Homescreen months ago when her S10e was new, but somehow my contact info got deleted from her list, which we just discovered. The shortcut remained on her Homescreen but didn’t work. I deleted it and put my info back on her Contacts list. But I can’t figure out how to put a shortcut to that on her Homescreen again! Direct Dial placed there okay, but that’s not the same as a shortcut to my profile on her Contacts list.
    See response in your other thread: https://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ml#post6674709
    10-22-2019 06:41 PM