I bought a new phone through android.com and want to Turn in my old phone as agreed upon. When I receive the new phone I did not receive any information pertaining to where and how to mail the old phone. I've gone to the Android website and cannot find an address or a customer service.
    06-02-2019 12:42 PM
    That is their dereliction then. Register as a member here so that you have an official record of your willingness to send the phone, if only you knew how to.
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...4&share_type=t
    06-02-2019 01:39 PM
    Did the place you bought the new phone from have instructions on where to send the old phone? (Do you get a discount for doing that?)

If not, I suggest first removing your Google account from it (Settings > Accounts > <your Google account>)), doing a factory reset, and donating it to a women's shelter. That's what I've been doing for years, and most of them appreciate it. (The phone doesn't have to be on an account to call the police - which is what they need them for.) Just remember to include the charger.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-02-2019 03:27 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you sure you bought it through the www.android.com website? From what I can tell, that just links you to the manufacturer's website. Or do you mean you bought the phone through the Google Store (store.google.com)?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-02-2019 10:09 PM