How can I correct this issue to include this person in group text?
    06-02-2019 04:42 PM
    When you say you cant send to them do you mean that you can't add them to the address list if you've already started adding other people, you can add them but they don't get the message when it includes other people, their contact information doesn't show up for you to add them or try to add them or something completely different?

Since I'm forced to guess at what you mean here's a couple of basics. Group messages can go out as one message to all and that message will be sent as an MMS or it can go out as one message to each, which usually goes out as an SMS but could go out as an MMS depending on the message length or content. When it goes out as one message to all anyone replying will reply to the group. When it goes out as one message to each they all get the same message but replies are only delivered to the sender. My point with this is if you are sending MMS can this person receive MMS messages? I had a work phone that would allow SMS but I could not send or receive MMS messages, so could it be something like that happening with your contact?

Since you only mention group messaging with this person, do you also individually message with this person? Can you both SMS and MMS with this person on an individual basis? Which app or messaging service are you using? Did this just start or have never been able to include them in group messages?
    06-02-2019 09:33 PM
    Does this person have an iPhone or Android?
    06-02-2019 10:02 PM
    Samsung s9
    06-02-2019 10:02 PM
    Samsung s9
    The person they are texting to?
    mustang7757 likes this.
    06-02-2019 10:11 PM
    Lol my bad thought you meant the OP
    The person they are texting to?
    tube517 likes this.
    06-02-2019 10:12 PM
    Yeah I was thinking this too but isn't usually the iPhone people who have issues messaging Android? Maybe it's both ways but either way we need more information than one innocuous line with no details.
    tube517 likes this.
    06-03-2019 12:27 AM
    Yeah I was thinking this too but isn't usually the iPhone people who have issues messaging Android? Maybe it's both ways but either way we need more information than one innocuous line with no details.
    I have relatives w/iPhones and our group texting thread would always have issues in group texts. me and them. It's a headache.
    VidJunky likes this.
    06-03-2019 06:20 AM