I have not once used google chrome on my Lte Fiesta smartphone and it is taking up nearly 5 gb of storage space on said phone, and the phone will not allow me to uninstall google chrome. I tried clearing all the cache data from chrome already but it only accounted for about 51mb of the space that google chrome is taking up which is barely a drop in the bucket compared to the amount of space it's taking up, and continues to grow exponentially each week til now I am only at about 150 mb of internal memory. Is there anything I can do about this horrible app that I am unable to get rid of and that is taking up most of my storage space by itself? The only thing I can think of is a factory reset, or buy a new phone if that doesn't work though I really don't want to have to. All advice welcome.
    06-04-2019 01:13 AM
    Clear the cache. Force stop the browser. Clear the cache partition and reboot the phone.
    06-04-2019 07:09 AM
    The phone has 16GB of total storage, most of which is used by the system and various apps that come installed on the phone. That's a good "minimal phone", but not something you want to load with apps.
    06-04-2019 04:57 PM