Well I was busy doing my homework on a table. I was looking for songs on an app called joox to listen to then places my phone on my lap. Suddenly in the corner of my eye, I see my phone taking a screenshot. I way weirded out. So I thought it could be my imagination. I waited till the screenshot icon poped up at the top of my screen thinking it won't appear. I was creeped out when I saw. I was quite scared honestly. So I thought maybe I might have used the palm swipe to capture feature. But I still didn't feel calm. So I decided to check my settings if I had turned on that feature just to be a 100% sure. I was speechless when I saw it. It was turned off. Then I searched online about my situation. There were situations where other people's phone will screenshot by itself but when they went to check the screenshot, it won't be in their gallery. But mine specifically was. I couldn't find others that had a same situation as mine. Could there be a solution?
    06-04-2019 11:58 AM
    If this happened only once try rebooting your phone. If it's an ongoing problem, let us know so we can trouble shoot further.
    06-04-2019 12:48 PM