I used to have an S7 Edge and now have an S10+. These two things are driving me crazy, if anyone help it would be appreciated:

1. Bixby Home puts a lot of stuff on the home screen (the one that appears if you swipe left until it stops). It used to be only flipboard on my past phone. How can I change that and just have Flipboard?

2. When I receive a call the number appears but the caller id (even for my contacts) takes a while (like 5 seconds) to identify the name. Also, the name appears below tha number in a much smaller font, which I hate. Is there a way to change this?
    06-04-2019 05:57 PM
    I used to have an S7 Edge and now have an S10+. These two things are driving me crazy, if anyone help it would be appreciated:

1. Bixby Home puts a lot of stuff on the home screen (the one that appears if you swipe left until it stops). It used to be only flipboard on my past phone. How can I change that and just have Flipboard?

2. When I receive a call the number appears but the caller id (even for my contacts) takes a while (like 5 seconds) to identify the name. Also, the name appears below tha number in a much smaller font, which I hate. Is there a way to change this?
    For bixby, long press in a blank area of the home screen. You can then scroll to the Bixby page and toggle it off.
    Re: the dialer.. Post a screen shot
    06-04-2019 06:47 PM